Top Posts & Pages
- Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) is not running. Retry after starting Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) from the services management console.
- Visual Studio PasteJson.JsonPackage did not load correctly
- JUnit with System.out.println
- Emulator couldn't determine the host IP address
- Updating to Aperture 3.6 on El Capitan
- Xamarin No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain
- Using Google API - URL shortener C#
- Checking for Internet Connectivity in Windows 8 C#/winrt
- Calculate distance between two Locations with Latitude and Longitude C#
- 'ParallelOperationThreadCount' is larger than maximum of '64'
brass on Are you missing an assembly re… test on Using Google API – URL s… insurance on Are you missing an assembly re… impresora multifunci… on Using Google API – URL s… Anonymous on ASP.NET Web API Multiple param…
Tag Archives: xamarin
Been trying out Xamarin for iOS over the past few weeks and today I came across an article from Visual Studio Magazine that managed to explain and provide a sample code for binding data to table in iOS. The article … Continue reading
Very often when you download app sample from the web for Xamarin iOS and attempt to run it on a iOS simulator, you might encounter the following error “No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain.” The simple solution … Continue reading