Top Posts & Pages
- Visual Studio PasteJson.JsonPackage did not load correctly
- Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) is not running. Retry after starting Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) from the services management console.
- Installing Apache Tomcat on Raspberry Pi
- Calculate distance between two Locations with Latitude and Longitude C#
- JUnit with System.out.println
- Additional text encountered after finished reading JSON content:
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Eclipse on Mac OS X
- Xamarin No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain
- Updating to Aperture 3.6 on El Capitan
- Emulator couldn't determine the host IP address
insurance on Are you missing an assembly re… impresora multifunci… on Using Google API – URL s… Anonymous on ASP.NET Web API Multiple param… migliori troncatrici on Using Google API – URL s… soundbar del 2015 on Using Google API – URL s…
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Whenever you are giving a git log, you might not be able to figure out how to exit the log Type q to exit to log.
In order to send mail from a localhost, you would need to enable the smtp server as a host. First you would have to edit the main.cf file to add in the relayhost sudo vim /etc/postfix/main.cf //Add the below code … Continue reading
System.out.println and System.out.print will usually print the output String to the screen, however with the below code, you could actually redirect the print out to a Stream and thereafter use it for JUnit testing. //Prepare to redirect output OutputStream os … Continue reading