Top Posts & Pages
- Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) is not running. Retry after starting Windows Phone IP over USB Transport (IpOverUsbSvc) from the services management console.
- Visual Studio PasteJson.JsonPackage did not load correctly
- JUnit with System.out.println
- Emulator couldn't determine the host IP address
- Updating to Aperture 3.6 on El Capitan
- Xamarin No valid iOS code signing keys found in keychain
- Using Google API - URL shortener C#
- Checking for Internet Connectivity in Windows 8 C#/winrt
- Calculate distance between two Locations with Latitude and Longitude C#
- 'ParallelOperationThreadCount' is larger than maximum of '64'
brass on Are you missing an assembly re… test on Using Google API – URL s… insurance on Are you missing an assembly re… impresora multifunci… on Using Google API – URL s… Anonymous on ASP.NET Web API Multiple param…
Tag Archives: Nuget
For developers that would like to track the usage of your Windows Phone app that are in the marketplace. Google Analytics is actually a decent choice given that setting up is fairly easy. Simply head over to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and login … Continue reading
You may encounter “Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0." when trying to parse Json result that are downloaded from the WebClient method if the data is compressed in GZip. This is because WebClient … Continue reading
Are you missing an assembly reference? Why, yes I am. So kind of you to ask..